12534 S Garden St,
Houston, TX 77071
- 3 Beds
- 1,914 sqft
Est. Value* : $174,800
- 3 Beds
12534 S Garden St is a single family home in Houston, TX. This home was built in 1981 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,914 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $174,800. Frequently asked questions about 12534 S Garden St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 12534 S Garden St is located in a community that is home to 28,204 residents, which has increased by 30.3% since 2000. 71.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.49%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.28%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 12534 S Garden St has a median household income of $73,963 and spends about $55,887 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 12534 S Garden St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 14.5%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 14%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 12534 S Garden St include Fonwood Early Childhood Center. The average SAT score for this area is about 1006 (526 for Math and 480 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 68.6% of the residents near 12534 S Garden St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 31.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 12534 S Garden St is about 41.7 degrees in January and 81.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 46.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 12534 S Garden St resides in an area with high flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
12423 S Rachlin Circle,
$172,000 House For Sale
12422 Atlaw Drive,
$189,000 House For Sale
12423 Truesdell Drive,
$150,000 House For Sale
12514 S Garden Street,
$188,900 House For Sale
16530 Lacey Lane,
$240,000 House For Sale
8439 Candlegreen Lane,
$164,900 House For Sale
8515 Fawn Terrace Drive,
$187,900 House For Sale
12622 Grove Park Drive,
$140,000 House For Sale
12626 Alderwood Drive,
$259,999 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Fonwood Early Childhood Center||PK-K||544||31.4||17.2||21.74 mi|
|Gross Elementary||PK-5||642||35.5||18||0.11 mi|
|Laurenzo Early Childhood Center||PK-K||339||19.5||17.3||14.59 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.