12398 Santa Rosa Dr,
Detroit, MI 48204
- 2,500 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
12398 Santa Rosa Dr is a single family home in Detroit, MI. This home was built in 1926 and includes two bathrooms and 2,500 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. Frequently asked questions about 12398 Santa Rosa Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 12398 Santa Rosa Dr is located in a community that is home to 43,080 residents, which has decreased by -10.1% since 2000. 68.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.54%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.47%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 12398 Santa Rosa Dr has a median household income of $26,730 and spends about $29,303 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 12398 Santa Rosa Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 41.8%, which is higher than the state average of 11%. Property crime risk is 35.8%, which is higher than the state average of 10.7%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1124.
- How’s the job market? About 57.6% of the residents near 12398 Santa Rosa Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 10.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 12398 Santa Rosa Dr is about 18.5 degrees in January and 68.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 30.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 30.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 12398 Santa Rosa Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3807 CORTLAND Street,
$169,900 House For Sale
3770 Pasadena Street,
$60,000 House For Sale
3729 Pasadena Street,
$58,000 House For Sale
10043 QUINCY ST,
$12,000 House For Sale
12360 WISCONSIN Street,
$34,900 House For Sale
2961 GLYNN Court,
$119,900 House For Sale
12730 MENDOTA Street,
$27,000 House For Sale
8966 Dawes St,
$89,999 House For Sale
8500 WISCONSIN Street,
$64,900 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.