1001 Montvue Rd,
Anniston, AL 36207
Est. Value* : $186,000
1001 Montvue Rd is a single family home in Anniston, AL. Today, the estimated home value is around $186,000. Frequently asked questions about 1001 Montvue Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1001 Montvue Rd is located in a community that is home to 17,629 residents, which has increased by 5.9% since 2000. 70.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.07%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.77%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1001 Montvue Rd has a median household income of $52,893 and spends about $44,232 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1001 Montvue Rd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 32.4%, which is higher than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 33.2%, which is higher than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1001 Montvue Rd include Anniston High School, Anniston Middle School, and Golden Springs Elementary School. The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 54.6% of the residents near 1001 Montvue Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1001 Montvue Rd is about 40.3 degrees in January and 77.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 57.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 1.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1001 Montvue Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
420 Knox Ave,
$49,000 House For Sale
625 E 6th St,
$89,900 House For Sale
604 Keith Ave,
$150,000 House For Sale
509 Goodwin Avenue,
$69,000 House For Sale
509 Goodwin Ave,
$49,900 House For Sale
620 Highland Ave,
$165,000 House For Sale
428 E 6th St St,
$199,999 House For Sale
400 E 7th St,
$38,000 House For Sale
400 E 7th St,
$49,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Anniston High School||9-12||447||28||15.9||0.78 mi|
|Anniston Middle School||6-8||334||19||17.5||4.02 mi|
|Golden Springs Elementary School||PK-5||352||18||19.5||2.82 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.