1108 No Pone Valley Rd NW,
Georgetown, TN 37336
- 1,483 sqft
Est. Value* : $180,400
- 1,483 sqft
1108 No Pone Valley Rd NW is a single family home in Georgetown, TN. This home was built in 1968 and includes one bathrooms and 1,483 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $180,400. Frequently asked questions about 1108 No Pone Valley Rd NW and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 No Pone Valley Rd NW is located in a community that is home to 2,784 residents, which has increased by 21.5% since 2000. 82.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.99%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.45%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 No Pone Valley Rd NW has a median household income of $43,730 and spends about $39,337 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 No Pone Valley Rd NW is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.7%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 5.1%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 No Pone Valley Rd NW include Hopewell Elementary School, North Cleveland GOAL Academy, and Ocoee Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 63.8% of the residents near 1108 No Pone Valley Rd NW have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 No Pone Valley Rd NW is about 34.9 degrees in January and 77.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 8.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 No Pone Valley Rd NW resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
738 NW Dean Dr,
$45,000 For Sale
866 Dean Drive,
$259,900 For Sale
400 Marina Drive,
$450,000 For Sale
122 Mill Hamlet Road,
$386,500 For Sale
Zion Drive NW Lot 59,
$9,990 For Sale
620 Burketts Chapel Rd,
$140,000 For Sale
1402 County Road 50,
$189,900 For Sale
212 Vermont Drive,
$199,900 For Sale
503 NE Moore Cir,
$92,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Hopewell Elementary School||PK-5||449||28||16||6.78 mi|
|North Cleveland GOAL Academy||11-12||8||8||1||10.07 mi|
|Ocoee Middle School||5-8||1,143||67.5||16.9||10.74 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.