1108 Yoakum St,
New Tazewell, TN 37825
- 1,323 sqft
Est. Value* : $101,800
- 1,323 sqft
1108 Yoakum St is a single family home in New Tazewell, TN. This home was built in 1975 and includes one bathrooms and 1,323 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, package unit system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $101,800. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Yoakum St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Yoakum St is located in a community that is home to 6,782 residents, which has increased by 8.5% since 2000. 78.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.01%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.86%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Yoakum St has a median household income of $31,602 and spends about $32,261 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Yoakum St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.7%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 1%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Yoakum St include Claiborne High School, Soldiers Memorial Middle School, and Tazewell-New Tazewell Elementary. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 67.1% of the residents near 1108 Yoakum St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 32.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Yoakum St is about 32.0 degrees in January and 75.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 50.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 16.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Yoakum St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
$210,000 For Sale
Lot #14 Oak Grove Sub. Snodgrass Rd,
$12,500 For Sale
$24,000 For Sale
1011 Overton Drive,
$121,000 For Sale
516 Hawthorne Landing,
$990,000 For Sale
234 Cristo Rd,
$299,900 For Sale
2110 Welch Dr.,
488 Straight Creek Dock Rd,
$89,900 For Sale
125 Sweet Lane,
$132,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Claiborne High School||9-12||735||55.5||13.2||3.01 mi|
|Soldiers Memorial Middle School||5-8||515||32||16||3.17 mi|
|Tazewell-New Tazewell Elementary||K-4||481||35||13.7||2.63 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.