1108 S Fork Dr,
Sevierville, TN 37862
- 2,117 sqft
Est. Value* : $287,100
- 2,117 sqft
1108 S Fork Dr is a single family home in Sevierville, TN. This home was built in 1988 and includes three bathrooms and 2,117 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, package unit system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $287,100. Frequently asked questions about 1108 S Fork Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 S Fork Dr is located in a community that is home to 17,616 residents, which has increased by 29.6% since 2000. 72.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.52%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.85%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 S Fork Dr has a median household income of $40,732 and spends about $37,569 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 S Fork Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.2%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 6.9%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 S Fork Dr include Boyds Creek Elementary School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 52.5% of the residents near 1108 S Fork Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 S Fork Dr is about 36.1 degrees in January and 76.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 50.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 12.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 S Fork Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1118 Ernest McMahan Road,
$169,900 For Sale
1515 Rainbow Ridge Way,
$39,900 For Sale
1531 Rainbow Ridge Way,
$39,900 For Sale
1624 Jed Trl,
$239,900 For Sale
1516 Rainbow Ridge Way,
$39,000 For Sale
224 Hemlock Court,
$259,900 For Sale
Wildcat Ridge Lot 26,
$9,000 For Sale
Lots on Saddleback Ridge,
$165,000 For Sale
320 Riverdale Drive,
$349,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Boyds Creek Elementary School||K-6||549||40||13.7||9.61 mi|
|Catlettsburg Elementary School||PK-6||631||44||14.3||5.22 mi|
|Catons Chapel Elementary||PK-8||482||38.5||12.5||5.52 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.