Off Market

405 Porkys Pl,
Bonneau, SC 29431

  • 1,387 sqft

Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : N/A

  • 1,387 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
2017

Description

405 Porkys Pl is a single family home in Bonneau, SC. This home was built in 2017 and includes 1,387 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Frequently asked questions about 405 Porkys Pl and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 405 Porkys Pl is located in a community that is home to 5,147 residents, which has decreased by -6.1% since 2000. 80.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.88%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.06%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 405 Porkys Pl has a median household income of $45,886 and spends about $40,613 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 405 Porkys Pl is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 17.4%, which is higher than the state average of 13.6%. Property crime risk is 17.4%, which is higher than the state average of 11.1%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 405 Porkys Pl include Berkeley County Middle College High, Henry E. Bonner Elementary, and Macedonia Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 956 (477 for Math and 479 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 945.
  • How’s the job market? About 58.9% of the residents near 405 Porkys Pl have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.0%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 405 Porkys Pl is about 46.0 degrees in January and 80.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 49.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 1.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 405 Porkys Pl resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

Open Today: 9:30am - 12 Midnight EST


Interested in the area?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

(866) 936-3571

Open Today:
9:30am - 12 Midnight EST


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Square Footage
1,387
Year Built
2017
Heating
NONE
New Construction
No
Garage
Yes

Local Info

Population
5,147
Median Family Income
$45,886
Graduate Degree Percentile
3.2%
Median Homeowner Age
35.2
Households with Children
80.2%
Unemployment Rate
4.3%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Berkeley County Middle College High   11-12
Henry E. Bonner Elementary PK-5
Macedonia Middle 6-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: D
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get Connected to a Local Specialist Immediately.

(866) 936-3571

Open Today:
9:30am - 12 Midnight EST