38671 Delta Ave,
Strawberry Point, IA 52076
- 5 Beds
- 1,784 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 5 Beds
38671 Delta Ave is a single family home in Strawberry Point, IA. This home was built in 1900 and includes five bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,784 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 38671 Delta Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 38671 Delta Ave is located in a community that is home to 2,235 residents, which has decreased by -8.8% since 2000. 70.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.95%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (10.76%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 38671 Delta Ave has a median household income of $36,139 and spends about $34,951 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 38671 Delta Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.9%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 0.7%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 38671 Delta Ave include Starmont Elementary School, Starmont High School, and Starmont Middle School Community School District.
- How’s the job market? About 67.5% of the residents near 38671 Delta Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 32.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 38671 Delta Ave is about 15.5 degrees in January and 73.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 29.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 38.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 38671 Delta Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1109 N 3rd St,
$138,000 House For Sale
204 N Madison Street,
$20,000 House For Sale
326 SE 4th Avenue,
$24,000 House For Sale
13043 Walnut Bluff Rd,
$99,900 House For Sale
613 C Street,
$64,900 House For Sale
214 Eagle Dr,
$475,000 House For Sale
116 Main Street,
$475,000 House For Sale
310 Ely St,
$129,900 House For Sale
410 Bushnell Street,
$449,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Starmont Elementary School||PK-5||305||22.5||13.5||8.8 mi|
|Starmont High School||9-12||180||21.3||8.4||8.78 mi|
|Starmont Middle School Community School District||6-8||135||1.2||107.1||8.76 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.