38623 300th St,
Kingsley, IA 51028
- 3 Beds
- 2,276 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 3 Beds
38623 300th St is a single family home in Kingsley, IA. This home was built in 1945 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,276 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 38623 300th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 38623 300th St is located in a community that is home to 2,099 residents, which has increased by 2.4% since 2000. 74.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.95%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.82%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 38623 300th St has a median household income of $37,977 and spends about $36,063 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 38623 300th St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 2.1%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 38623 300th St include Kingsley Elementary School, Kingsley-Pierson High School, and Pierson Elementary School.
- How’s the job market? About 65.0% of the residents near 38623 300th St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 38623 300th St is about 18.8 degrees in January and 74.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 35.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 32.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 38623 300th St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
317 Barre St,
$100,000 House For Sale
217 E Second St,
$289,000 House For Sale
1357 Humbolt Ave,
$118,000 House For Sale
30098 240th St,
$189,000 House For Sale
872 Springbrook Drive,
$399,500 House For Sale
$99,900 House For Sale
$64,950 House For Sale
4141 Harrison Street,
$118,500 House For Sale
4029 Harrison Street,
$93,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Kingsley Elementary School||K-4||160||13.7||11.6||5.24 mi|
|Kingsley-Pierson High School||9-12||144||13.4||10.6||5.26 mi|
|Pierson Elementary School||5||32||2.5||12.5||11.47 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.