Off Market

1707 W Grant St,

Orlando, FL 32805
  • 4 Beds
  • 1,087 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $103,300

  • 4 Beds
  • 1,087 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1959

Description

1707 W Grant St is a single family home in Orlando, FL. This home was built in 1959 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,087 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. In 9/29/2015, this property sold for $85,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $103,300. Frequently asked questions about 1707 W Grant St and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 1707 W Grant St is located in a community that is home to 26,783 residents, which has increased by 3.2% since 2000. 65.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.24%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.59%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1707 W Grant St has a median household income of $28,032 and spends about $30,060 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1707 W Grant St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 55.8%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 46.1%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 1707 W Grant St include Catalina Elementary, Jones High, and Memorial Middle. The state average SAT score is 976.
  • How’s the job market? About 64.0% of the residents near 1707 W Grant St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1707 W Grant St is about 50.6 degrees in January and 80.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 62.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1707 W Grant St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
4
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,087
Year Built
1959
Latitude
28.52
Longitude
-81.4
Cooling
CENTRAL

Price History

Date Price Event
9/29/2015 $85,000 Sold
8/18/2017 $102,000 Sold

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $1,261 $0 $0 $65,749
2016 $1,261 $0 $0 $62,453
2015 $655 $0 $0 $21,218
2013 $549 $0 $0 $17,535

Local Info

Population
26,783
Median Family Income
$28,032
Graduate Degree Percentile
4.6%
Median Homeowner Age
32.5
Households with Children
65.3%
Unemployment Rate
5.3%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Catalina Elementary PK-5
Jones High 9-12
Memorial Middle 6-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B
Tornado Risk Tornado Moderate Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week