421 W 13th St,
Houston, TX 77008
- 3 Beds
- 2,232 sqft
Est. Value* : $612,200
- 3 Beds
421 W 13th St is a single family home in Houston, TX. This home was built in 1910 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,232 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $612,200. Frequently asked questions about 421 W 13th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 421 W 13th St is located in a community that is home to 28,730 residents, which has increased by 2.6% since 2000. 58% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (23.73%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (17.08%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 421 W 13th St has a median household income of $44,492 and spends about $39,759 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 421 W 13th St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 22.3%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 24.4%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 421 W 13th St include Fonwood Early Childhood Center, and Heights High School. The state average SAT score is 956.
- How’s the job market? About 53.6% of the residents near 421 W 13th St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 421 W 13th St is about 47.1 degrees in January and 82.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 46.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 421 W 13th St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
219 West 11th Street,
$1,925,000 House For Sale
910 Rutland Street,
$1,999,950 House For Sale
1035 Harvard Street,
$2,570,000 House For Sale
829 Tulane Street,
$750,000 House For Sale
1238 Ashland Street,
$640,000 House For Sale
$999,999 House For Sale
613 West 14th Street,
$675,000 House For Sale
814A Lawrence Street,
$609,000 House For Sale
814B Lawrence Street,
$609,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Fonwood Early Childhood Center||PK-K||544||31.4||17.2||9.25 mi|
|Harvard Elementary||PK-5||724||39||18.5||0.37 mi|
|Heights High School||9-12||2,348||115.5||20.3||0.54 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.