432 Cheyenne Dr,
Waretown, NJ 08758
- 5 Beds
- 2,484 sqft
Est. Value* : $325,500
- 5 Beds
432 Cheyenne Dr is a single family home in Waretown, NJ. This home was built in 1986 and includes five bedrooms, four bathrooms, and 2,484 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. In 10/19/2015, this property sold for $303,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $325,500. Frequently asked questions about 432 Cheyenne Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 432 Cheyenne Dr is located in a community that is home to 4,438 residents, which has increased by 21.7% since 2000. 71.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 65 to 74 (17.89%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.54%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 432 Cheyenne Dr has a median household income of $48,558 and spends about $42,158 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 432 Cheyenne Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.4%, which is lower than the state average of 7.6%. Property crime risk is 0.5%, which is lower than the state average of 8.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 432 Cheyenne Dr include Frederic A. Priff Elementary School, and Waretown Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1025 (520 for Math and 505 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 986.
- How’s the job market? About 56.5% of the residents near 432 Cheyenne Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 432 Cheyenne Dr is about 30.8 degrees in January and 75.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 45.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 20.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 432 Cheyenne Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
439 Cheyenne Drive,
$194,900 House For Sale
74 Bonita Road,
$59,000 House For Sale
304 6th St,
$234,999 House For Sale
134 Seneca Boulevard,
$159,900 House For Sale
117 5th Street,
$198,900 House For Sale
103 4th Street,
$165,000 House For Sale
28 Bayview Drive,
$389,900 House For Sale
35 Walker Lane,
$639,900 House For Sale
4 Denville Street,
$229,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Frederic A. Priff Elementary School||4-6||201||23.3||8.6||0.74 mi|
|Waretown Elementary School||PK-3||312||28.2||11||0.61 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 1.2|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.