Off Market

4313 W Buist Ave,

Laveen, AZ 85339
  • 3,085 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $310,300

  • 3,085 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
2004

Description

4313 W Buist Ave is a single family home in Laveen, AZ. This home was built in 2004 and includes 3,085 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and refrigerator cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $310,300. Frequently asked questions about 4313 W Buist Ave and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 4313 W Buist Ave is located in a community that is home to 7,468 residents, which has increased by 14.8% since 2000. 81.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (18.76%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.84%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4313 W Buist Ave has a median household income of $46,044 and spends about $40,325 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4313 W Buist Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.4%, which is lower than the state average of 10.1%. Property crime risk is 6.6%, which is lower than the state average of 15.9%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 4313 W Buist Ave include Cesar Chavez High School, and Laveen Elementary School. The state average SAT score is 1047.
  • How’s the job market? About 55.2% of the residents near 4313 W Buist Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.1%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.5%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4313 W Buist Ave is about 36.1 degrees in January and 78.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 11.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4313 W Buist Ave resides in an area with moderate flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.


HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Square Footage
3,085
Year Built
2004
Latitude
33.36
Longitude
-112.15
Cooling
REFRIGERATOR
Heating
FORCED AIR
Lot Size
8,385 sqft

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $3,208 $0 $0 $19,900
2016 $3,054 $0 $0 $19,680
2015 $2,756 $0 $0 $18,780
2014 $2,552 $0 $0 $15,180
2013 $2,379 $0 $0 $13,120

Local Info

Population
7,468
Median Family Income
$46,044
Graduate Degree Percentile
3.3%
Median Homeowner Age
31.3
Households with Children
81.4%
Unemployment Rate
6.1%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Cesar Chavez High School 9-12
Franklin Police and Fire High School 9-12
Laveen Elementary School PK-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: D+
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 0.6
Flood Risk Flood Moderate Risk This property is located in a moderate-to-low flood risk area with a 0.2% annual chance of flooding. Roughly 1 out of 4 flood insurance claims are for properties in these risk zones. Flooding in this area is possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended in this area, but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!
HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.