16560 Elderdale Dr,
Cleveland, OH 44130
- 3 Beds
- 1,403 sqft
Est. Value* : $147,100
- 3 Beds
- 1,403 sqft
16560 Elderdale Dr is a single family home in Cleveland, OH. This home was built in 1951 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,403 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $147,100. Frequently asked questions about 16560 Elderdale Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 16560 Elderdale Dr is located in a community that is home to 50,279 residents, which has decreased by -5.4% since 2000. 67.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.3%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.57%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 16560 Elderdale Dr has a median household income of $50,517 and spends about $43,242 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 16560 Elderdale Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.8%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 6.4%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 16560 Elderdale Dr include Berea-Midpark High School, Berea-Midpark Middle School, and Big Creek Elementary School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 61.1% of the residents near 16560 Elderdale Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 16560 Elderdale Dr is about 27.5 degrees in January and 74.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 49.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 16560 Elderdale Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
7457 Nethersole Drive,
$189,900 House For Sale
16649 Craigmere Drive,
$159,000 House For Sale
7310 Grant Boulevard,
$248,500 House For Sale
7226 Grant Boulevard,
$226,000 House For Sale
7435 Lanier Drive,
$155,000 House For Sale
18661 Comstock Circle,
$589,900 House For Sale
7659 Isaac Drive,
$309,900 House For Sale
7654 Isaac Drive,
$319,900 House For Sale
7125 Fry Road,
$229,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Berea-Midpark High School||9-12||1,604||69||23.2||1.59 mi|
|Berea-Midpark Middle School||5-8||1,389||70.4||19.7||1.46 mi|
|Big Creek Elementary School||PK-4||631||34||18.5||0.77 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.