224 Lawn Ave,
Bucyrus, OH 44820
- 2 Beds
- 832 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 2 Beds
224 Lawn Ave is a single family home in Bucyrus, OH. This home was built in 2007 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 832 square feet of living space. Additional features include central heating system. Frequently asked questions about 224 Lawn Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 224 Lawn Ave is located in a community that is home to 19,862 residents, which has decreased by -4.4% since 2000. 72.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.04%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.12%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 224 Lawn Ave has a median household income of $38,095 and spends about $36,028 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 224 Lawn Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.7%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 9.2%, which is higher than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 224 Lawn Ave include Bucyrus Elementary School, and Bucyrus Secondary School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 63.7% of the residents near 224 Lawn Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.4%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 224 Lawn Ave is about 25.8 degrees in January and 72.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 31.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 224 Lawn Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
324 Short Street,
$94,000 House For Sale
4040 Iberia-Bucyrus Road,
$274,900 House For Sale
5554 Harding E Highway,
$215,000 House For Sale
832 Marseilles Galion W Road,
$390,000 House For Sale
1063 Jamaica Drive,
$94,900 House For Sale
1181 Bahama Drive,
$86,400 House For Sale
954 Bermuda Drive,
$99,900 House For Sale
415 Wheeler Drive,
$136,900 House For Sale
504 N Main Street,
$69,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Bucyrus Elementary School||PK-5||675||38.5||17.5||1.32 mi|
|Bucyrus Secondary School||6-12||649||42||15.4||1.11 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.