2215 Hewitt Dr,
Houston, TX 77018
- 3 Beds
- 1,181 sqft
Est. Value* : $329,200
- 3 Beds
- 1,181 sqft
2215 Hewitt Dr is a single family home in Houston, TX. This home was built in 1954 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,181 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $329,200. Frequently asked questions about 2215 Hewitt Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2215 Hewitt Dr is located in a community that is home to 24,604 residents, which has increased by 0.8% since 2000. 68.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.8%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.33%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2215 Hewitt Dr has a median household income of $50,259 and spends about $43,022 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2215 Hewitt Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 23.2%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 28.6%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2215 Hewitt Dr include Black Middle, and Fonwood Early Childhood Center. The average SAT score for this area is about 1051 (532 for Math and 519 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 58.0% of the residents near 2215 Hewitt Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2215 Hewitt Dr is about 47.6 degrees in January and 82.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 47.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2215 Hewitt Dr resides in an area with high flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2026 Chantilly Lane,
$785,000 House For Sale
2023 Chantilly Lane,
$375,000 House For Sale
2030 Saxon Drive,
$369,000 House For Sale
2219 Chantilly Lane,
$644,999 House For Sale
2315 Cheshire Lane,
$359,000 House For Sale
1842 Nina Lee Lane,
$929,900 House For Sale
2111 Lamonte Lane,
$575,000 House For Sale
2130 Lamonte Lane,
$379,000 House For Sale
1831 Hewitt Drive,
$1,038,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Black Middle||6-8||1,019||51.1||19.9||0.61 mi|
|Fonwood Early Childhood Center||PK-K||544||31.4||17.2||11.22 mi|
|Laurenzo Early Childhood Center||PK-K||339||19.5||17.3||9.71 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.