5411 Old Warson Dr,
North Chesterfield, VA 23237
- 3 Beds
- 1,248 sqft
Est. Value* : $185,500
- 3 Beds
- 1,248 sqft
5411 Old Warson Dr is a single family home in North Chesterfield, VA. This home was built in 1981 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,248 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heat pump system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $185,500. Frequently asked questions about 5411 Old Warson Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 5411 Old Warson Dr is located in a community that is home to 20,886 residents, which has increased by 8.6% since 2000. 78% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.52%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.23%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 5411 Old Warson Dr has a median household income of $58,009 and spends about $47,184 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 5411 Old Warson Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.1%, which is lower than the state average of 7.5%. Property crime risk is 8.1%, which is higher than the state average of 7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 5411 Old Warson Dr include Lloyd C Bird High, Salem Church Elementary, and Salem Church Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 940 (465 for Math and 475 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1004.
- How’s the job market? About 54.2% of the residents near 5411 Old Warson Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 5411 Old Warson Dr is about 30.5 degrees in January and 71.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 41.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 12.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 5411 Old Warson Dr resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
5031 Windwood Lane,
$160,000 House For Sale
4300 Ganymede Dr,
$319,990 House For Sale
5801 Brillhart Station Dr,
$249,990 House For Sale
8125 Canberra Dr,
$301,990 House For Sale
5607 Bankstown Ln,
$313,930 House For Sale
8119 Canberra Dr,
$282,990 House For Sale
8112 Darebin Pl,
$269,990 House For Sale
5000 Silver Mist Ave,
$323,990 House For Sale
4000 Silver Mist Ave,
$317,990 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Lloyd C Bird High||9-12||1,891||121.7||15.5||1 mi|
|Salem Church Elementary||PK-5||586||39||15||0.45 mi|
|Salem Church Middle||6-8||902||69.8||12.9||0.48 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.