4 India Brook Dr,
Mendham, NJ 07945
- 4,884 sqft
Est. Value* : $1,029,000
4 India Brook Dr is a single family home in Mendham, NJ. This home was built in 1983 and includes 4,884 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $1,029,000. Frequently asked questions about 4 India Brook Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4 India Brook Dr is located in a community that is home to 8,751 residents, which has increased by 6.7% since 2000. 79.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (20.51%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.02%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4 India Brook Dr has a median household income of $184,238 and spends about $106,513 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4 India Brook Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.9%, which is lower than the state average of 7.6%. Property crime risk is 3.6%, which is lower than the state average of 8.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 4 India Brook Dr include Mendham Township Elementary School, Mendham Township Middle School, and West Morris Mendham High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1108 (556 for Math and 552 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 986.
- How’s the job market? About 77.1% of the residents near 4 India Brook Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 22.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4 India Brook Dr is about 30.1 degrees in January and 77.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 46.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 32.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4 India Brook Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
25 Horizon Drive,
$865,000 House For Sale
72 Dean Rd,
$550,000 House For Sale
8 Emery Ave,
$459,000 House For Sale
78 Mountainside Rd,
$569,000 House For Sale
$975,000 House For Sale
30 W Main St,
$599,000 House For Sale
50 W Main St,
$585,000 House For Sale
3 Quimby Lane,
$879,000 House For Sale
91 Ironia Rd,
$879,999 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Mendham Township Elementary School||PK-4||377||36.9||10.2||2.01 mi|
|Mendham Township Middle School||5-8||313||38.6||8.1||3.13 mi|
|West Morris Mendham High School||9-12||1,222||95.3||12.8||1.3 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 7|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.