421 N Almondwood Dr is a single family home in Post Falls, ID. This home was built in 2005 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,180 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $243,700.
Frequently asked questions about 421 N Almondwood Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 421 N Almondwood Dr is located in a community that is home to 23,034 residents, which has increased by 91.7% since 2000. 77.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.87%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.35%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 421 N Almondwood Dr has a median household income of $42,304 and spends about $38,518 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 421 N Almondwood Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5%, which is higher than the state average of 4.8%. Property crime risk is 9.6%, which is higher than the state average of 7.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 421 N Almondwood Dr include Frederick Post Kinder Center, Post Falls High School, and River City Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1049.
- How’s the job market? About 56.7% of the residents near 421 N Almondwood Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 8.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 5.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 421 N Almondwood Dr is about 25.4 degrees in January and 68.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 31.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 57.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 421 N Almondwood Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.