5367 Rio Plata Dr,
Oceanside, CA 92057
- 3 Beds
- 1,374 sqft
Est. Value* : $460,300
- 3 Beds
5367 Rio Plata Dr is a single family home in Oceanside, CA. This home was built in 1987 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,374 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $460,300. Frequently asked questions about 5367 Rio Plata Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 5367 Rio Plata Dr is located in a community that is home to 46,486 residents, which has increased by 20.9% since 2000. 74.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.01%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.53%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 5367 Rio Plata Dr has a median household income of $58,571 and spends about $47,782 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 5367 Rio Plata Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 11.9%, which is higher than the state average of 11.8%. Property crime risk is 7.8%, which is lower than the state average of 10.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 5367 Rio Plata Dr include Alamosa Park Elementary, and Roosevelt Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 987 (500 for Math and 487 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 975.
- How’s the job market? About 51.6% of the residents near 5367 Rio Plata Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 5367 Rio Plata Dr is about 47.8 degrees in January and 74.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 30.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 5367 Rio Plata Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
5159 Silver Bluff Dr,
$579,000 House For Sale
5023 CHERRYWOOD Drive,
$589,000 House For Sale
1325 Woodhaven Dr.,
$659,000 House For Sale
1323 Cottonwood Drive,
$710,000 House For Sale
4871 Patina Ct,
$650,000 House For Sale
802 Amethyst Ct,
$685,000 House For Sale
445 Ernest Court,
$828,985 House For Sale
4880 Northerly St,
$949,000 House For Sale
2188 Willowbrook Drive,
$837,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Alamosa Park Elementary||K-5||489||18.2||26.8||0.12 mi|
|Casita Center for Science/Math/Technology||K-5||588||22||26.7||3.45 mi|
|Roosevelt Middle||6-8||998||52.4||19||0.27 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 4.25|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.