109 Kerr St,
Pomeroy, OH 45769
- 3 Beds
- 1,260 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 3 Beds
109 Kerr St is a single family home in Pomeroy, OH. This home was built in 1970 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,260 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 109 Kerr St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 109 Kerr St is located in a community that is home to 6,729 residents, which has increased by 1.3% since 2000. 73.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.97%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.57%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 109 Kerr St has a median household income of $31,948 and spends about $32,444 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 109 Kerr St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.2%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 4.8%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 109 Kerr St include Meigs High School, Meigs Intermediate School, and Meigs Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 65.2% of the residents near 109 Kerr St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 34.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 9.4%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 109 Kerr St is about 25.0 degrees in January and 71.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 38.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 20.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 109 Kerr St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
631 California Street,
$59,000 House For Sale
605 General Hartinger Parkway,
$199,900 House For Sale
541 Sycamore Street,
$42,500 House For Sale
109 Park Street,
$85,000 House For Sale
574 High St,
$142,500 House For Sale
703 Walnut St,
$119,900 House For Sale
Walnut St Lot 4,
$15,000 House For Sale
Cherry St Lot 11,
$22,000 House For Sale
Cherry St #12,
$22,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Meigs High School||9-12||574||40||14.3||1.71 mi|
|Meigs Intermediate School||3-5||404||22||18.3||6.08 mi|
|Meigs Middle School||6-8||395||21||18.8||1.6 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.