2218 Centerbrook Ln,
Katy, TX 77450
- 4 Beds
- 3,515 sqft
Est. Value* : $313,900
- 4 Beds
- 3,515 sqft
2218 Centerbrook Ln is a single family home in Katy, TX. This home was built in 2002 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 3,515 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $313,900. Frequently asked questions about 2218 Centerbrook Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2218 Centerbrook Ln is located in a community that is home to 34,463 residents, which has increased by 13% since 2000. 84.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.98%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.28%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2218 Centerbrook Ln has a median household income of $110,608 and spends about $74,471 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2218 Centerbrook Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 9%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 7.1%, which is lower than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2218 Centerbrook Ln include Garland McMeans J H, Jeanette Hayes Elementary, and Taylor High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1049 (529 for Math and 520 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 70.7% of the residents near 2218 Centerbrook Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 29.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2218 Centerbrook Ln is about 45.9 degrees in January and 82.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 45.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2218 Centerbrook Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2402 Amber Springs Drive,
$355,000 House For Sale
20103 Gable Point Drive,
$1,100,000 House For Sale
20619 Gable Ridge Drive,
$490,000 House For Sale
2126 Hickory Trail Place,
$254,900 House For Sale
2607 Birchmere Court,
$1,167,500 House For Sale
2150 Scenic Hollow Court,
$310,000 House For Sale
2603 Silverhorn Drive,
$775,000 House For Sale
20727 Fawnbrook Court,
$339,000 House For Sale
2411 Crossmill Lane,
$285,156 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Garland McMeans J H||6-8||1,140||71.7||15.8||0.88 mi|
|Jeanette Hayes Elementary||PK-5||663||50||13.2||0.45 mi|
|Taylor High School||9-12||2,928||160.4||18.2||1.88 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.