1002 Jug Factory Rd,
Wetumpka, AL 36093
- 1,738 sqft
Est. Value* : $116,500
1002 Jug Factory Rd is a single family home in Wetumpka, AL. This home was built in 2007 and includes two bathrooms and 1,738 square feet of living space. Additional features include fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $116,500. Frequently asked questions about 1002 Jug Factory Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1002 Jug Factory Rd is located in a community that is home to 6,155 residents, which has increased by 19.5% since 2000. 82.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.53%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.04%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1002 Jug Factory Rd has a median household income of $66,549 and spends about $52,263 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1002 Jug Factory Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.8%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 6.6%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 61.4% of the residents near 1002 Jug Factory Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1002 Jug Factory Rd is about 45.1 degrees in January and 79.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 59.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1002 Jug Factory Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
604 Creamer Road,
$125,000 House For Sale
77603 TALLASSEE Highway,
$75,000 House For Sale
77954 Tallassee Highway,
$175,000 House For Sale
1048 Brookwood Drive,
$374,900 House For Sale
226 Southern Hills Drive,
$295,000 House For Sale
805 Brookwood Drive,
$492,000 House For Sale
545 Brookwood Drive,
$389,900 House For Sale
3317 Jackson Road,
$445,000 House For Sale
135 BROOKSTONE Road,
$474,900 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.