206 Prestwick Dr,
Broadview Heights, OH 44147
- 2 Beds
- 1,554 sqft
Est. Value* : $318,600
- 2 Beds
- 1,554 sqft
206 Prestwick Dr is a single family home in Broadview Heights, OH. This home was built in 2015 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,554 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. In 10/27/2015, this property sold for $274,870. Today, the estimated home value is around $318,600. Frequently asked questions about 206 Prestwick Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 206 Prestwick Dr is located in a community that is home to 11,397 residents, which has increased by 32.6% since 2000. 69.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.12%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.9%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 206 Prestwick Dr has a median household income of $68,931 and spends about $53,599 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 206 Prestwick Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.3%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 3.2%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 206 Prestwick Dr include North Royalton High School, North Royalton Middle School, and Royal View Elementary School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 64.9% of the residents near 206 Prestwick Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 206 Prestwick Dr is about 27.7 degrees in January and 74.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 40.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 51.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 206 Prestwick Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
157 Queensbury Pl,
$449,900 House For Sale
9930 Hidden Hollow Trl.,
$589,900 House For Sale
607 Cornell Dr,
$324,900 House For Sale
9390 Misty Oakes Dr,
$348,500 House For Sale
1242 Emerald Creek Dr,
$499,000 House For Sale
8862 Spring Valley Dr,
$729,000 House For Sale
000 Ridge Rd,
$1,299,900 House For Sale
1252 Homestead Creek Dr,
$649,900 House For Sale
V/L Ridge Rd,
$200,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|North Royalton High School||9-12||1,552||78.6||19.7||2.13 mi|
|North Royalton Middle School||5-8||1,307||76||17.1||2.22 mi|
|Royal View Elementary School||PK-4||483||23.3||20.6||2.73 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.