206 Walnut St,
Roseville, OH 43777
- 3 Beds
- 1,440 sqft
Est. Value* : $87,510
- 3 Beds
206 Walnut St is a single family home in Roseville, OH. This home was built in 1900 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,440 square feet of living space. Additional features include central heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $87,510. Frequently asked questions about 206 Walnut St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 206 Walnut St is located in a community that is home to 4,429 residents, which has increased by 0.7% since 2000. 77% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.4%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.94%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 206 Walnut St has a median household income of $30,660 and spends about $31,695 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 206 Walnut St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.1%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 3%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 206 Walnut St include Philo High School, Philo Junior High School, and Roseville Elementary School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 70.5% of the residents near 206 Walnut St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 29.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 10.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 206 Walnut St is about 32.6 degrees in January and 77.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 37.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 27.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 206 Walnut St resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
12925 Township Road 1001,
$175,000 House For Sale
1032 Clay Street,
$149,900 House For Sale
685 Mellwood Dr.,
$224,900 House For Sale
8300 W Triadelphia Road,
$124,900 House For Sale
5135 Pinecrest Drive,
$149,900 House For Sale
465 Back Run Road,
$74,900 House For Sale
2623 Dresden Road,
$160,000 House For Sale
6625 S River Road,
$205,000 House For Sale
1006 Eastward Circle,
$269,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Philo High School||9-12||496||34.2||14.4||10.26 mi|
|Philo Junior High School||6-8||426||24.9||17.1||9.58 mi|
|Roseville Elementary School||PK-6||252||15.8||15.9||0.31 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.