215 E 8th St,
North Platte, NE 69101
- 4 Beds
- 1,680 sqft
Est. Value* : $92,480
- 4 Beds
- 1,680 sqft
215 E 8th St is a single family home in North Platte, NE. This home was built in 1910 and includes four bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,680 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $92,480. Frequently asked questions about 215 E 8th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 E 8th St is located in a community that is home to 27,826 residents, which has decreased by -0.7% since 2000. 68.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.12%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.74%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 E 8th St has a median household income of $40,250 and spends about $37,109 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 E 8th St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.7%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 10.3%, which is higher than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 E 8th St include Lincoln Elementary School, Madison Middle School, and North Platte High School.
- How’s the job market? About 51.8% of the residents near 215 E 8th St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 E 8th St is about 19.5 degrees in January and 74.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 24.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 33.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 E 8th St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
810 E 4TH,
$144,900 For Sale
521 S. Cottonwood,
$72,000 For Sale
811 West 4th,
$164,900 For Sale
420 S BRYAN,
$155,000 For Sale
921 S. Tabor,
$59,900 For Sale
1207 WEST 4TH,
$375,000 For Sale
1121 W 2ND,
$89,900 For Sale
721 S MEYER AVE,
$129,000 For Sale
418 James Avenue,
$230,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Lincoln Elementary School||PK-5||239||17.2||13.8||0.22 mi|
|Madison Middle School||6||312||21||14.8||1.07 mi|
|North Platte High School||9-12||1,226||72.1||16.9||1.09 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.