1410 Castle Pines Cir,
Saint Augustine, FL 32092
- 3 Beds
- 2,155 sqft
Est. Value* : $310,200
- 3 Beds
- 2,155 sqft
1410 Castle Pines Cir is a single family home in Saint Augustine, FL. This home was built in 2006 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,155 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, steam heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $310,200. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Castle Pines Cir and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Castle Pines Cir is located in a community that is home to 7,076 residents, which has increased by 29.5% since 2000. 78.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (18.08%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.96%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Castle Pines Cir has a median household income of $52,726 and spends about $44,549 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Castle Pines Cir is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.1%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 11.9%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Castle Pines Cir include Allen D Nease Senior High School, and Mill Creek Academy. The average SAT score for this area is about 1011 (503 for Math and 508 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 50.7% of the residents near 1410 Castle Pines Cir have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Castle Pines Cir is about 52.7 degrees in January and 81.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 51.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Castle Pines Cir resides in an area with high flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
441 N LEGACY TRL,
$339,500 For Sale
413 N LEGACY TRL,
$289,500 For Sale
1132 INVERNESS DR,
$329,900 For Sale
1033 Inverness Dr.,
$359,000 For Sale
738 Copperhead Circle,
$235,000 For Sale
533 Olympic Cir,
$329,900 For Sale
172 PERFECT DR,
$420,000 For Sale
206 A Fremont Ave,
$510,000 For Sale
281 Edge of Woods Rd,
$297,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Allen D Nease Senior High School||9-12||2,318||102||22.7||5.62 mi|
|First Coast Technical College||9-12||0||88||0||9.78 mi|
|Mill Creek Academy||PK-8||1,137||75||15.1||2.79 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.