14107 Citrus Way,
Brooksville, FL 34601
- 5 Beds
- 2,524 sqft
Est. Value* : $321,400
- 5 Beds
- 2,524 sqft
14107 Citrus Way is a single family home in Brooksville, FL. This home was built in 1999 and includes five bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,524 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and package unit system. Today, the estimated home value is around $321,400. Frequently asked questions about 14107 Citrus Way and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14107 Citrus Way is located in a community that is home to 22,199 residents, which has increased by 21.2% since 2000. 70.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.91%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (12.64%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14107 Citrus Way has a median household income of $38,239 and spends about $36,133 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14107 Citrus Way is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 12.6%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 8.7%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14107 Citrus Way include Weeki Wachee High School, and Winding Waters K-8. The state average SAT score is 976.
- How’s the job market? About 52.4% of the residents near 14107 Citrus Way have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.1%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14107 Citrus Way is about 59.1 degrees in January and 81.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 49.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14107 Citrus Way resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
15128 Centralia Road Road,
$499,900 For Sale
13231 Snowy Plover Ave.,
$260,000 For Sale
15130 Fleetwood Rd.,
$9,900 For Sale
19351 Yontz Road Road,
$365,000 For Sale
12092 Timber Lane Lane,
$324,900 For Sale
12124 Squeeze Ave,
$625,000 For Sale
8441 Stardust Way,
$500,000 For Sale
22103 Snow Hill Road Road,
$399,000 For Sale
21396 Canal Drive Drive,
$65,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Weeki Wachee High School||9-12||1,383||66||20.9||6.5 mi|
|Winding Waters K-8||PK-8||1,287||77||16.7||6.41 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.