3871 Locust Rd,
Decorah, IA 52101
Est. Value* : N/A
3871 Locust Rd is a single family home in Decorah, IA. Frequently asked questions about 3871 Locust Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3871 Locust Rd is located in a community that is home to 13,610 residents, which has decreased by -0.9% since 2000. 69.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 20 to 24 (13.76%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.24%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3871 Locust Rd has a median household income of $40,160 and spends about $37,296 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3871 Locust Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.3%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 3.2%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3871 Locust Rd include Carrie Lee Elementary, Decorah High School, and Decorah Middle School.
- How’s the job market? About 56.9% of the residents near 3871 Locust Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3871 Locust Rd is about 17.0 degrees in January and 73.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 30.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 37.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3871 Locust Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
317 E Lincoln Street,
$149,900 House For Sale
317 Lincoln ST E,
$148,500 House For Sale
22924 Grosbeak Road,
$650,000 House For Sale
100 Hidden Valley Drive,
$479,000 House For Sale
5688 Oak Forest Lane,
$274,900 House For Sale
217 Freeman Street NW,
$164,900 House For Sale
1570 Hartong Drive,
$200,000 House For Sale
1710 Majestic Valley Ln,
$365,000 House For Sale
26931 Wild Rose Road,
$524,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Carrie Lee Elementary||3-4||228||16.1||14||14.2 mi|
|Decorah High School||9-12||550||36.8||14.9||13.78 mi|
|Decorah Middle School||5-8||509||34.1||14.9||14.24 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.