Off Market

26923 Minkler Rd,

Sedro Woolley, WA 98284
  • 3 Beds
  • 2,450 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $428,300

  • 3 Beds
  • 2,450 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1979

Description

26923 Minkler Rd is a single family home in Sedro Woolley, WA. This home was built in 1979 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,450 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, baseboard heating system, and cooling system. In 4/7/2016, this property sold for $280,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $428,300. Frequently asked questions about 26923 Minkler Rd and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 26923 Minkler Rd is located in a community that is home to 20,018 residents, which has increased by 23% since 2000. 73% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.85%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.98%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 26923 Minkler Rd has a median household income of $42,548 and spends about $38,627 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 26923 Minkler Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.5%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 8.6%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 26923 Minkler Rd include Cascade Middle School, Mary Purcell Elementary School, and Sedro Woolley Senior High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 935 (470 for Math and 465 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
  • How’s the job market? About 59.4% of the residents near 26923 Minkler Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 26923 Minkler Rd is about 36.0 degrees in January and 65.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 50.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 11.6 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 26923 Minkler Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
3
Square Footage
2,450
Year Built
1979
Latitude
48.52
Longitude
-122.16
Cooling
YES

Price History

Date Price Event
4/7/2016 $280,000 Sold

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $4,086 $0 $0 $319,500
2016 $3,693 $0 $0 $291,000
2015 $970 $0 $0 $269,900
2013 $864 $0 $0 $186,320

Local Info

Population
20,018
Median Family Income
$42,548
Graduate Degree Percentile
4.0%
Median Homeowner Age
36.1
Households with Children
73.0%
Unemployment Rate
4.9%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Cascade Middle School 7-8
Mary Purcell Elementary School K-6
Sedro Woolley Senior High School 9-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: D-
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 0.35
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week