Off Market

8224 Twin Oaks Dr,

Broadview Heights, OH 44147
  • 3 Beds
  • 2,064 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $298,700

  • 3 Beds
  • 2,064 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1990

Description

8224 Twin Oaks Dr is a single family home in Broadview Heights, OH. This home was built in 1990 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,064 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $298,700. Frequently asked questions about 8224 Twin Oaks Dr and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 8224 Twin Oaks Dr is located in a community that is home to 11,397 residents, which has increased by 32.6% since 2000. 69.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.12%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.9%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 8224 Twin Oaks Dr has a median household income of $68,931 and spends about $53,599 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 8224 Twin Oaks Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.3%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 3.2%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
  • How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1070.
  • How’s the job market? About 64.9% of the residents near 8224 Twin Oaks Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 8224 Twin Oaks Dr is about 27.7 degrees in January and 74.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 40.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 51.3 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 8224 Twin Oaks Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
3
Square Footage
2,064
Year Built
1990
Latitude
41.34
Longitude
-81.7
Cooling
CENTRAL

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $6,310 $0 $0 $86,140
2016 $5,752 $0 $0 $86,140
2015 $5,753 $0 $0 $86,140
2013 $5,302 $0 $0 $81,270

Local Info

Population
11,397
Median Family Income
$68,931
Graduate Degree Percentile
8.6%
Median Homeowner Age
37.1
Households with Children
69.2%
Unemployment Rate
2.9%

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Moderate Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: C
Tornado Risk Tornado Moderate Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week