Off Market

9418 Coffee St,

Houston, TX 77033
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,232 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $107,500

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,232 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built


9418 Coffee St is a single family home in Houston, TX. This home was built in 1936 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,232 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $107,500. Frequently asked questions about 9418 Coffee St and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 9418 Coffee St is located in a community that is home to 24,184 residents, which has decreased by -6.2% since 2000. 78.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.43%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.95%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 9418 Coffee St has a median household income of $28,373 and spends about $30,319 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 9418 Coffee St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 24.1%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 21.7%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 9418 Coffee St include Fonwood Early Childhood Center. The average SAT score for this area is about 969 (494 for Math and 475 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 956.
  • How’s the job market? About 57.9% of the residents near 9418 Coffee St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 9.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 9418 Coffee St is about 41.6 degrees in January and 80.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.3 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 9418 Coffee St resides in an area with moderate flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Total Baths
Square Footage
Year Built

Tax History

2018 $1,231 $0 $0 $48,728
2017 $1,232 $0 $0 $48,728
2015 $1,195 $0 $0 $47,149
2014 $1,206 $0 $0 $47,149
2013 $1,303 $0 $0 $47,149

Local Info

Median Family Income
Graduate Degree Percentile
Median Homeowner Age
Households with Children
Unemployment Rate

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Fonwood Early Childhood Center   PK-K
Laurenzo Early Childhood Center   PK-K
Mistral Center For Early Childhood   PK-K

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: A-
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Moderate Risk This property is located in a moderate-to-low flood risk area with a 0.2% annual chance of flooding. Roughly 1 out of 4 flood insurance claims are for properties in these risk zones. Flooding in this area is possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended in this area, but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions ( according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!