Off Market

N Imperial Dr,

Austin, TX 78724
  • 1,434 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : N/A

  • 1,434 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
2000

Description

N Imperial Dr is a single family home in Austin, TX. This home was built in 2000 and includes 1,434 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Frequently asked questions about N Imperial Dr and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? N Imperial Dr is located in a community that is home to 8,299 residents, which has increased by 22% since 2000. 80.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (18.93%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.27%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near N Imperial Dr has a median household income of $35,770 and spends about $34,738 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding N Imperial Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 12.8%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 25.7%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to N Imperial Dr include Blake Manor Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 814 (429 for Math and 385 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
  • How’s the job market? About 52.2% of the residents near N Imperial Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 7.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for N Imperial Dr is about 45.2 degrees in January and 83.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 23.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.5 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? N Imperial Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Square Footage
1,434
Year Built
2000
Latitude
30.27
Longitude
-97.62
Heating
NONE
Lot Size
0.32 acre
New Construction
No

Local Info

Population
8,299
Median Family Income
$35,770
Graduate Degree Percentile
4.9%
Median Homeowner Age
27.0
Households with Children
80.2%
Unemployment Rate
7.3%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Blake Manor Elementary PK-5
Bluebonnet Trail Elementary PK-5
Decker Elementary K-5

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: A
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!