8210 Aronia Ave,
Saint Louis, MO 63123
- 3 Beds
- 1,270 sqft
Est. Value* : $150,500
- 3 Beds
8210 Aronia Ave is a single family home in Saint Louis, MO. This home was built in 1979 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,270 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. In 9/2/2015, this property sold for $64,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $150,500. Frequently asked questions about 8210 Aronia Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 8210 Aronia Ave is located in a community that is home to 45,958 residents, which has decreased by -0.9% since 2000. 68.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.7%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.49%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 8210 Aronia Ave has a median household income of $49,505 and spends about $42,679 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 8210 Aronia Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.1%, which is lower than the state average of 9.5%. Property crime risk is 2.3%, which is lower than the state average of 9.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 8210 Aronia Ave include Bayless Elementary, Bayless Junior High, and Bayless Senior High. The state average SAT score is 1168.
- How’s the job market? About 64.1% of the residents near 8210 Aronia Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 8210 Aronia Ave is about 27.1 degrees in January and 76.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 41.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 16.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 8210 Aronia Ave resides in an area with low flood risk and high tornado risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
8351 Weber Trail Dr,
$315,000 House For Sale
8219 Pear Lane,
$125,000 House For Sale
$134,000 House For Sale
5311 Blow St,
$105,000 House For Sale
4332 Mohegan Drive,
$195,000 House For Sale
9112 Vasel Dr,
$199,900 House For Sale
$160,000 House For Sale
4053 Avenue F,
$165,000 House For Sale
5231 Schollmeyer Avenue,
$164,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Bayless Elementary||PK-5||862||59.8||14.4||0.49 mi|
|Bayless Junior High||6-8||374||20.9||17.8||0.55 mi|
|Bayless Senior High||9-12||465||29.1||15.9||0.55 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.