20137 N 67th Ave,
Glendale, AZ 85308
- 3,128 sqft
Est. Value* : $395,200
20137 N 67th Ave is a single family home in Glendale, AZ. This home was built in 2000 and includes four bathrooms and 3,128 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and refrigerator cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $395,200. Frequently asked questions about 20137 N 67th Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 20137 N 67th Ave is located in a community that is home to 49,857 residents, which has increased by 32% since 2000. 83.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.53%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.69%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 20137 N 67th Ave has a median household income of $74,449 and spends about $56,209 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 20137 N 67th Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 13.9%, which is higher than the state average of 10.1%. Property crime risk is 20%, which is higher than the state average of 15.9%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 20137 N 67th Ave include Hillcrest Middle School, Legend Springs Elementary, and Mountain Ridge High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1071 (532 for Math and 539 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1047.
- How’s the job market? About 62.9% of the residents near 20137 N 67th Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 20137 N 67th Ave is about 47.2 degrees in January and 83.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 11.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 2.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 20137 N 67th Ave resides in an area with moderate flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
6075 W Abraham Ln,
$499,000 House For Sale
6934 W Oraibi Drive,
$439,900 House For Sale
59000 W Mohawk Ave,
$599,999 House For Sale
18818 N 60th Lane,
$399,900 House For Sale
7214 W Mohawk LN,
$1,695 House For Sale
5655 W Arrowhead Lakes Dr,
$849,000 House For Sale
7557 W QUAIL AVE,
$649,000 House For Sale
7537 W Wescott Dr,
$320,000 House For Sale
18416 N 75th Avenue,
$459,999 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Hillcrest Middle School||7-8||1,003||42.8||23.4||1.64 mi|
|Legend Springs Elementary||PK-6||648||37.4||17.3||0.71 mi|
|Mountain Ridge High School||7-12||2,305||98.4||23.4||1.5 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.6|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Moderate Risk||This property is located in a moderate-to-low flood risk area with a 0.2% annual chance of flooding. Roughly 1 out of 4 flood insurance claims are for properties in these risk zones. Flooding in this area is possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended in this area, but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.