9 Hillmont Cv,
Jackson, TN 38305
- 1,814 sqft
Est. Value* : $143,500
- 1,814 sqft
9 Hillmont Cv is a single family home in Jackson, TN. This home was built in 1979 and includes two bathrooms and 1,814 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, package unit system, and cooling system. In 12/8/2017, this property sold for $120,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $143,500. Frequently asked questions about 9 Hillmont Cv and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 9 Hillmont Cv is located in a community that is home to 39,190 residents, which has increased by 19.6% since 2000. 74.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.28%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.26%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 9 Hillmont Cv has a median household income of $57,506 and spends about $46,998 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 9 Hillmont Cv is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 20.3%, which is higher than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 14.4%, which is higher than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 9 Hillmont Cv include North Parkway Middle School, North Side High School, and Nova Early Learning Center. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 60.6% of the residents near 9 Hillmont Cv have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 9 Hillmont Cv is about 35.2 degrees in January and 78.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 55.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 7.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 9 Hillmont Cv resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
527 MCO Road,
$204,900 For Sale
54 Wheeling Dr,
$124,900 For Sale
2879 N Highland,
$144,500 For Sale
183 Emerald Lake,
$419,900 For Sale
191 Charjean Drive,
$131,900 For Sale
33 Lochridge Cove,
$126,900 For Sale
41 Fawn Ridge,
$225,000 For Sale
8 Robinhood Lane,
$85,000 For Sale
$137,500 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|North Parkway Middle School||6-9||782||45.7||17.1||2.72 mi|
|North Side High School||9-12||963||68.5||14||0.5 mi|
|Nova Early Learning Center||PK-10||253||19||13.3||3.58 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.