8 Enatai Dr,
Bellevue, WA 98004
- 3 Beds
- 1,980 sqft
Est. Value: N/A
- 3 Beds
- 1,980 sqft
8 Enatai Dr is a single family home in Bellevue, WA. This home was built in 1975 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,980 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 8 Enatai Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 8 Enatai Dr is located in a community that is home to 20,730 residents, which has increased by 13.1% since 2000. 59.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (17.25%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.9%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 8 Enatai Dr has a median household income of $100,570 and spends about $68,620 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 8 Enatai Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.1%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 11.1%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 8 Enatai Dr include Islander Middle School, and Mercer Island High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1065 (541 for Math and 524 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 74% of the residents near 8 Enatai Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 25% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 8 Enatai Dr is about 37 degrees in January and 66 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 28 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 8 Enatai Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Islander Middle School||6-8||1,127||52||21.6||3.23 mi|
|Mercer Island High School||9-12||1,500||71.6||20.9||1.06 mi|