728 Belmore Ave,
Islip Terrace, NY 11752
Est. Value* : $385,200
728 Belmore Ave is a single family home in Islip Terrace, NY. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $385,200. Frequently asked questions about 728 Belmore Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 728 Belmore Ave is located in a community that is home to 9,720 residents, which has increased by 2.6% since 2000. 88.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (19.01%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.48%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 728 Belmore Ave has a median household income of $84,579 and spends about $62,014 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 728 Belmore Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.4%, which is lower than the state average of 10.3%. Property crime risk is 6.4%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 728 Belmore Ave include Connetquot Elementary School, East Islip High School, and East Islip Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 920 (480 for Math and 440 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 994.
- How’s the job market? About 59.9% of the residents near 728 Belmore Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 728 Belmore Ave is about 21.3 degrees in January and 68.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 37.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 28.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 728 Belmore Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
37 9th Street,
$469,000 House For Sale
857 Greenlawn Avenue,
$440,000 House For Sale
264 Manhattan Boulevard,
$385,000 House For Sale
311 Manhattan Boulevard,
$369,900 House For Sale
107 Oceanside Street,
$435,000 House For Sale
640 Argosy St,
$440,000 House For Sale
254 Manhasset Street,
$499,000 House For Sale
115 Otis Road,
$399,000 House For Sale
86 Manhattan Boulevard,
$449,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Connetquot Elementary School||K-2||341||25||13.6||0.47 mi|
|East Islip High School||9-12||1,205||92||13||0.73 mi|
|East Islip Middle School||6-8||880||64.6||13.6||0.64 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 4.2|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.