1610 Granite St,
Onawa, IA 51040
- 3 Beds
- 1,152 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 3 Beds
- 1,152 sqft
1610 Granite St is a single family home in Onawa, IA. This home was built in 1920 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,152 square feet of living space. Additional features include forced air heating system. Frequently asked questions about 1610 Granite St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1610 Granite St is located in a community that is home to 3,578 residents, which has increased by 2.9% since 2000. 65.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.17%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (10.91%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1610 Granite St has a median household income of $33,874 and spends about $33,605 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1610 Granite St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.7%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 10.3%, which is higher than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1610 Granite St include West Monona Elementary, West Monona High School, and West Monona Middle School.
- How’s the job market? About 55.7% of the residents near 1610 Granite St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1610 Granite St is about 14.3 degrees in January and 72.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 33.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 35.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1610 Granite St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|West Monona Elementary||PK-5||302||22.8||13.2||0.99 mi|
|West Monona High School||9-12||170||12.8||13.2||0.06 mi|
|West Monona Middle School||6-8||162||13.2||12.2||0.08 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.