5220 Scotland Pl,
Lakeland, FL 33813
- 4 Beds
- 2,480 sqft
Est. Value* : $325,400
- 4 Beds
5220 Scotland Pl is a single family home in Lakeland, FL. This home was built in 1976 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,480 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $325,400. Frequently asked questions about 5220 Scotland Pl and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 5220 Scotland Pl is located in a community that is home to 34,355 residents, which has increased by 17.1% since 2000. 79.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.48%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.29%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 5220 Scotland Pl has a median household income of $66,086 and spends about $51,911 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 5220 Scotland Pl is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.2%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 3.3%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 5220 Scotland Pl include George W. Jenkins Senior High, Highlands Grove Elementary School, and Lakeland Highlands Middle School. The state average SAT score is 976.
- How’s the job market? About 62.6% of the residents near 5220 Scotland Pl have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 5220 Scotland Pl is about 59.6 degrees in January and 81.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 49.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 5220 Scotland Pl resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1976 Vista View Drive,
$394,900 House For Sale
1804 Stonecrest Court,
$289,000 House For Sale
1624 King James Crt,
$449,000 House For Sale
1111 Lake Point Dr,
$339,000 House For Sale
2015 Rocky Pointe Drive,
$259,900 House For Sale
1858 Rocky Pointe Dr,
$289,500 House For Sale
1470 Silver Leaf Dr,
$310,000 House For Sale
6509 Lakeland Highlands Road,
$219,000 House For Sale
6621 Englelake Drive,
$319,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|George W. Jenkins Senior High||9-12||2,332||115||20.2||1.1 mi|
|Highlands Grove Elementary School||PK-5||795||50||15.9||1.01 mi|
|Lakeland Highlands Middle School||6-8||1,166||66||17.6||1.34 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.