79 Cooper Rd,
Dover, DE 19901
- 3 Beds
- 1,288 sqft
Est. Value* : $149,700
- 3 Beds
- 1,288 sqft
79 Cooper Rd is a single family home in Dover, DE. This home was built in 1955 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,288 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $149,700. Frequently asked questions about 79 Cooper Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 79 Cooper Rd is located in a community that is home to 30,205 residents, which has increased by 10.6% since 2000. 73.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.26%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (11.82%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 79 Cooper Rd has a median household income of $54,537 and spends about $45,488 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 79 Cooper Rd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 13.4%, which is higher than the state average of 10.6%. Property crime risk is 11.3%, which is higher than the state average of 9.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 79 Cooper Rd include Caesar Rodney High School, Fred Fifer III Middle School, and J. Ralph McIlvaine Early Childhood Center. The average SAT score for this area is about 988 (482 for Math and 506 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 972.
- How’s the job market? About 52.1% of the residents near 79 Cooper Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 79 Cooper Rd is about 32.5 degrees in January and 75.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 17.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 79 Cooper Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1617 S STATE ST,
$228,000 House For Sale
1643 S STATE ST,
$225,000 House For Sale
1525 S STATE ST,
$267,900 House For Sale
71 S SHORE DR,
$650,000 House For Sale
34 BELOIT AVE,
$269,900 House For Sale
320 CASE RIDGE RD,
$749,000 House For Sale
64 Philchris Dr,
$239,900 House For Sale
58 WILLIAM CHANDLER ST,
$285,000 House For Sale
394 MANNERING DR,
$427,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Caesar Rodney High School||9-12||1,996||134||14.8||1.39 mi|
|Fred Fifer III Middle School||6-8||840||47||17.8||1.87 mi|
|J. Ralph McIlvaine Early Childhood Center||K||501||33||15.1||4.68 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 3.6|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.