Off Market

18021 SW 143rd Ave,

Miami, FL 33177
  • 4 Beds
  • 2,256 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $356,200

  • 4 Beds
  • 2,256 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1996

Description

18021 SW 143rd Ave is a single family home in Miami, FL. This home was built in 1996 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,256 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $356,200. Frequently asked questions about 18021 SW 143rd Ave and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 18021 SW 143rd Ave is located in a community that is home to 33,255 residents, which has increased by 19.6% since 2000. 78.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.78%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.61%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 18021 SW 143rd Ave has a median household income of $55,271 and spends about $45,927 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 18021 SW 143rd Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.5%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 4.8%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 18021 SW 143rd Ave include District Instructional Center (Dic), and Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center. The average SAT score for this area is about 876 (454 for Math and 422 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
  • How’s the job market? About 53.1% of the residents near 18021 SW 143rd Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 18021 SW 143rd Ave is about 57.2 degrees in January and 81.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 56.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 18021 SW 143rd Ave resides in an area with high flood risk and high tornado risk.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
4
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
2,256
Year Built
1996
Latitude
25.6
Longitude
-80.42
Heating
NONE

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $2,840 $0 $0 $167,479
2016 $2,714 $0 $0 $164,035
2015 $2,757 $0 $0 $162,895
2014 $2,791 $0 $0 $161,603
2013 $2,737 $0 $0 $159,215

Local Info

Population
33,255
Median Family Income
$55,271
Graduate Degree Percentile
5.6%
Median Homeowner Age
32.2
Households with Children
78.3%
Unemployment Rate
4.8%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
District Instructional Center (Dic)   K-12
Instructional Center System Wide   PK-12
Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center   PK

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood High Risk This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!