Off Market

1809 Imperial Blvd,

Bartow, FL 33830
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,722 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $202,800

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,722 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built


1809 Imperial Blvd is a single family home in Bartow, FL. This home was built in 1978 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,722 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $202,800. Frequently asked questions about 1809 Imperial Blvd and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 1809 Imperial Blvd is located in a community that is home to 26,277 residents, which has increased by 8.2% since 2000. 74.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.48%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.89%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1809 Imperial Blvd has a median household income of $40,888 and spends about $37,594 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1809 Imperial Blvd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 19.6%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 22.1%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 1809 Imperial Blvd include Bartow Middle School, and Bartow Senior High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 961 (485 for Math and 476 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
  • How’s the job market? About 55.5% of the residents near 1809 Imperial Blvd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1809 Imperial Blvd is about 62.2 degrees in January and 80.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 51.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1809 Imperial Blvd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Total Baths
Square Footage
Year Built

Tax History

2017 $1,145 $0 $0 $91,706
2015 $1,161 $0 $0 $89,196
2013 $1,120 $0 $0 $87,180

Local Info

Median Family Income
Graduate Degree Percentile
Median Homeowner Age
Households with Children
Unemployment Rate

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Bartow Middle School 6-8
Bartow Senior High School 9-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B+
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions ( according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week