17323 Warrington Dr,
Detroit, MI 48221
- 1,972 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 1,972 sqft
17323 Warrington Dr is a single family home in Detroit, MI. This home was built in 1928 and includes two bathrooms and 1,972 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and hot water heating system. Frequently asked questions about 17323 Warrington Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 17323 Warrington Dr is located in a community that is home to 45,866 residents, which has decreased by -5.3% since 2000. 74.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.32%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.84%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 17323 Warrington Dr has a median household income of $51,735 and spends about $43,709 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 17323 Warrington Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 39.2%, which is higher than the state average of 11%. Property crime risk is 32%, which is higher than the state average of 10.7%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1124.
- How’s the job market? About 54.3% of the residents near 17323 Warrington Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.4%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 17323 Warrington Dr is about 19.3 degrees in January and 69.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 30.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 31.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 17323 Warrington Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
17418 Monica St,
$125,000 House For Sale
17554 Birchcrest Dr,
$389,900 House For Sale
16814 LILAC Street,
$900 House For Sale
18687 Monica St,
$68,000 House For Sale
18935 PARKSIDE Street,
$222,500 House For Sale
18911 Santa Barbara Dr,
$95,000 House For Sale
15819 Tuller St,
$60,000 House For Sale
17420 Ohio Street,
$65,000 House For Sale
16505 LA SALLE Avenue,
$159,900 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.