26909 Lower Burnett Rd E is a single family home in Buckley, WA. This home was built in 1900 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,040 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and electric heating system. In 4/28/2016, this property sold for $199,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $266,500.
Frequently asked questions about 26909 Lower Burnett Rd E and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 26909 Lower Burnett Rd E is located in a community that is home to 15,749 residents, which has increased by 12.8% since 2000. 77.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (18.17%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.21%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 26909 Lower Burnett Rd E has a median household income of $52,449 and spends about $44,325 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 26909 Lower Burnett Rd E is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.3%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 9.5%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 26909 Lower Burnett Rd E include Glacier Middle School, White River High School, and White River Homeschool. The average SAT score for this area is about 1027 (510 for Math and 517 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 60.6% of the residents near 26909 Lower Burnett Rd E have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.4%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 26909 Lower Burnett Rd E is about 33.5 degrees in January and 72.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 37.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 16.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 26909 Lower Burnett Rd E resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.