2690 Erlands Point Rd NW,
Bremerton, WA 98312
- 1 Beds
- 731 sqft
Est. Value* : $205,800
- 1 Beds
- 731 sqft
2690 Erlands Point Rd NW is a single family home in Bremerton, WA. This home was built in 1942 and includes one bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 731 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and baseboard heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $205,800. Frequently asked questions about 2690 Erlands Point Rd NW and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2690 Erlands Point Rd NW is located in a community that is home to 34,785 residents, which has increased by 11.8% since 2000. 68.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.62%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.29%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2690 Erlands Point Rd NW has a median household income of $44,622 and spends about $39,793 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2690 Erlands Point Rd NW is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 9.5%, which is higher than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 8.6%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2690 Erlands Point Rd NW include Central Kitsap High School, Central Kitsap Middle School, and John D. Bud Hawk Elementary at Jackson Park. The average SAT score for this area is about 1045 (524 for Math and 521 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 54.5% of the residents near 2690 Erlands Point Rd NW have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2690 Erlands Point Rd NW is about 38.6 degrees in January and 63.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 48.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 8.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2690 Erlands Point Rd NW resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3577 Mathews Drive NW,
$450,000 For Sale
2012 Shamrock Dr NW,
$175,000 For Sale
1912 Jackson Dr NW,
$70,000 For Sale
8520 Willowberry Ave NW,
$389,000 For Sale
1006 Roosevelt Ave,
$180,000 For Sale
1017 NE Beaumont Lane,
$350,000 For Sale
1114 Dibb Street,
$280,000 For Sale
3258 Wheaton Wy,
$300,000 For Sale
1800 NE Riddell Rd,
$399,950 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Central Kitsap High School||9-12||1,489||64||23.2||3.56 mi|
|Central Kitsap Middle School||6-8||714||35.5||20||3.83 mi|
|John D. Bud Hawk Elementary at Jackson Park||K-5||488||30.8||15.8||0.53 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.35|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.