Off Market

2690 Erlands Point Rd NW,

Bremerton, WA 98312
  • 1 Beds
  • 731 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $205,800

  • 1 Beds
  • 731 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1942

Description

2690 Erlands Point Rd NW is a single family home in Bremerton, WA. This home was built in 1942 and includes one bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 731 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and baseboard heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $205,800. Frequently asked questions about 2690 Erlands Point Rd NW and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 2690 Erlands Point Rd NW is located in a community that is home to 34,785 residents, which has increased by 11.8% since 2000. 68.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.62%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.29%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2690 Erlands Point Rd NW has a median household income of $44,622 and spends about $39,793 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2690 Erlands Point Rd NW is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 9.5%, which is higher than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 8.6%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 2690 Erlands Point Rd NW include Central Kitsap High School, Central Kitsap Middle School, and John D. Bud Hawk Elementary at Jackson Park. The average SAT score for this area is about 1045 (524 for Math and 521 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
  • How’s the job market? About 54.5% of the residents near 2690 Erlands Point Rd NW have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2690 Erlands Point Rd NW is about 38.6 degrees in January and 63.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 48.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 8.4 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2690 Erlands Point Rd NW resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
1
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
731
Year Built
1942
Latitude
47.6
Longitude
-122.7
Cooling
MASONRY

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $1,900 $0 $0 $138,930
2017 $1,622 $0 $0 $121,390
2016 $1,597 $0 $0 $110,640
2015 $1,531 $0 $0 $110,640
2013 $1,565 $0 $0 $108,250

Local Info

Population
34,785
Median Family Income
$44,622
Graduate Degree Percentile
4.1%
Median Homeowner Age
32.8
Households with Children
68.4%
Unemployment Rate
6.7%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Central Kitsap High School 9-12
Central Kitsap Middle School 6-8
John D. Bud Hawk Elementary at Jackson Park K-5

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: F
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 0.35
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week