26919 SE 146th St is a single family home in Issaquah, WA. This home was built in 1981 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,670 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $773,300.
Frequently asked questions about 26919 SE 146th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 26919 SE 146th St is located in a community that is home to 25,473 residents, which has increased by 30.8% since 2000. 74.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.87%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.63%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 26919 SE 146th St has a median household income of $88,735 and spends about $63,375 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 26919 SE 146th St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 14.1%, which is higher than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 26919 SE 146th St include Echo Glen School, and Maple Hills Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 1065 (534 for Math and 531 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 66.8% of the residents near 26919 SE 146th St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 33.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 26919 SE 146th St is about 29.1 degrees in January and 67.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 19.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 13.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 26919 SE 146th St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.