2691 Konnowac Pass Rd,
Wapato, WA 98951
- 5 Beds
- 2,964 sqft
Est. Value* : $284,600
- 5 Beds
- 2,964 sqft
2691 Konnowac Pass Rd is a single family home in Wapato, WA. This home was built in 1960 and includes five bedrooms, four bathrooms, and 2,964 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. In 5/1/2018, this property sold for $203,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $284,600. Frequently asked questions about 2691 Konnowac Pass Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2691 Konnowac Pass Rd is located in a community that is home to 14,274 residents, which has increased by 9.1% since 2000. 78.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.33%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.15%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2691 Konnowac Pass Rd has a median household income of $34,184 and spends about $33,625 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2691 Konnowac Pass Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.4%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 11.2%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2691 Konnowac Pass Rd include Adams Elementary, and Wapato High School. The state average SAT score is 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 68.5% of the residents near 2691 Konnowac Pass Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 31.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 12.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2691 Konnowac Pass Rd is about 28.1 degrees in January and 66.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 25.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 17.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2691 Konnowac Pass Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3407/3405 4th St,
$269,000 For Sale
1209 E Mead Ave,
$197,500 For Sale
2005 S 75th Ave,
$469,000 For Sale
1508 Pleasant Ave,
$309,900 For Sale
1409 Hathaway St,
$399,500 For Sale
2006 White Pine Ct,
$429,900 For Sale
10453 Larue Rd,
$1,400,000 For Sale
305 Sole Rd,
$489,900 For Sale
161 W Huntzinger Rd,
$615,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Adams Elementary||3-5||349||21.1||16.5||5.25 mi|
|Satus Elementary||3-5||666||38.6||17.2||5.14 mi|
|Wapato High School||9-12||834||41.7||20||5.29 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 1.2|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.