302 E Pine St,
Anamosa, IA 52205
- 3 Beds
- 1,298 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 3 Beds
302 E Pine St is a single family home in Anamosa, IA. This home was built in 2013 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,298 square feet of living space. Additional features include forced air heating system. Frequently asked questions about 302 E Pine St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 302 E Pine St is located in a community that is home to 7,947 residents, which has increased by 4.3% since 2000. 73.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.08%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.78%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 302 E Pine St has a median household income of $41,428 and spends about $38,045 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 302 E Pine St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.3%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 2.4%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 302 E Pine St include Anamosa High School, Anamosa Middle School, and Strawberry Hill.
- How’s the job market? About 60.6% of the residents near 302 E Pine St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 302 E Pine St is about 17.7 degrees in January and 74.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 31.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 32.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 302 E Pine St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
104 Portrait Valley Road,
$379,900 House For Sale
Lot 5 119th St,
$394,860 House For Sale
317 S Walnut St,
$149,900 House For Sale
235 Gill Street,
$249,900 House For Sale
24682/24 15th St,
$384,900 House For Sale
708 Heather Lane,
$259,900 House For Sale
996 Co Home Road,
$165,000 House For Sale
3240 Whittier Road,
$105,000 House For Sale
110 W St,
$249,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Anamosa High School||9-12||406||29.6||13.7||0.39 mi|
|Anamosa Middle School||5-8||412||30.1||13.6||0.61 mi|
|Strawberry Hill||PK-4||460||33.4||13.7||0.56 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.