18002 Us Highway 431,
Lafayette, AL 36862
- 2,828 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 2,828 sqft
18002 Us Highway 431 is a single family home in Lafayette, AL. This home was built in 1960 and includes one bathrooms and 2,828 square feet of living space. Frequently asked questions about 18002 Us Highway 431 and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 18002 Us Highway 431 is located in a community that is home to 7,218 residents, which has decreased by -3.7% since 2000. 74.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.31%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.82%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 18002 Us Highway 431 has a median household income of $31,607 and spends about $32,259 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 18002 Us Highway 431 is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 16.7%, which is higher than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 11.3%, which is higher than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 18002 Us Highway 431 include John P Powell Middle School, Lafayette Eastside Elementary School, and Lafayette High School. The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 66.3% of the residents near 18002 Us Highway 431 have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 33.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.4%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 18002 Us Highway 431 is about 41.4 degrees in January and 78.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 54.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 18002 Us Highway 431 resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1405 Co. Road 153,
$159,900 For Sale
6210 County Rd 222,
$90,000 For Sale
2046 County Road 222,
$239,700 For Sale
1705 Cherry Drive,
$162,500 For Sale
1603 1st Street,
$50,000 For Sale
3490 Judge Brown Road,
$300,000 For Sale
3021 16TH Avenue SW,
$64,900 For Sale
901 North 14th Street,
$153,000 For Sale
503 S 8th Ave,
$89,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|John P Powell Middle School||6-8||148||11||13.4||1.51 mi|
|Lafayette Eastside Elementary School||PK-5||263||18||14.6||0.89 mi|
|Lafayette High School||9-12||248||20.2||12.2||0.76 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.